WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!

Left to right: NC40, honeycomb, fawn 
So this is my first blog post as you know and I wanted to jump straight into it and talk about one of my favorite products that I am using every day at the moment. Concealers are not only used to cover blemishes but are an essential factor when it comes to sculpting your face using the highlighting and contouring procedure.


I am a huge MAC cosmetics fan and I used to use to use the MAC cosmetics SPF 35 studio finish concealer as my main concealer when it came to highlighting my face. However I discovered through several other bloggers, the L.A. girl USA H.D. pro conceal concealer and it has literally changed my life.


This is quite a thick concealer meaning a minimal amount of the product is needed to produce amazing coverage and it does not crease at all. It is perfect for those like me who suffer from dark circles around the eyes and it comes in about 18 colours suitable for a variety of skin tones.

from left to right: fawn, NC40, honeycomb

I do suffer from relatively sensitive skin and it has not lead to any rashes or major breakouts however if you know you have highly sensitive skin I would advise you be careful, as I would say with any product. I do still use my MAC concealer as a base then apply fawn on top and I have recently purchased honeycomb which is slightly lighter than fawn for when I want a slightly more dramatic highlight and contour. 

I purchased the product from www.beautybcosmetics.com and it was around £6 for each 0.25oz tube. Don’t forget to comment any questions you have below and keep me posted on any other concealers that are working for you at the moment.


                                                                                            


2 comments :

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

skinade, skincare, collagen boost, win skinade