#BEACHDAYMUSTS

Hi Guys! I wanted to do a post today sharing some of my #BeachDayMusts. This includes some of my favourite products which I have tried on my and bought whilst on holiday or which I am yet to buy but are all highly recommended and perfect for your holiday. 

SWIMWEAR & BEACHWEAR 



This 'Kiai' all white one piece swimming costume is a beautiful and simple item which can be worn by all skin tones and body shapes. You can buy this costume from AdoreMe which is an American lingerie and swimwear provider. This swimsuit costs $39.95 which is such an amazing affordable price.

Beckie $39.95

Dallas $39.95
Melissa $39.95






These three black swimsuits are also from AdoreMe and I love them. I feel like you can never go wrong with a black swimsuit as black is a slimming colour and like white it works with all skin tones. All of these swimsuits cost $39.95 and the Melissa swimsuit has two other designs, one with a blue lining and one one with a pink lining.

Plunge Mesh Swimsuit

Bright Aztec Lattice Swimsuit


This colourful Aztec themed swimsuit from Topshop is a breath of fresh air. The contrast of the bright colours on olive and chocolate skin is so beautiful and I think it will make you stand out on the beach. This costume costs £32.00 and can be found in all Topshop stores or on the website http://www.topshop.com. This plunge mesh swimsuit is one of my favourite swimsuits, its so sexy and edgy but is perfect for a poolside look and is so affordable at £22.00 also from Topshop. 






This simple lined rustic red bikini is the perfect push up bikini and I loved it due to its simplistic nature and detail. The bikini is from H&M and costs £7.99 for the bottoms and £12.00 for the top. You can find this bikini on the website http://www.hm.com .



HAIR 


I've been using the Beach Mate line for a while now and its always in my suitcase whenever I'm going on holiday in summer. The shampoo cost £4.19 at boots, the conditioner is also £4.19 and the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle is £4.99 at boots.


FACE 

Thee smashbox photofinish primer has been working perfectly for me whilst being on holiday. It really holds the make up onto my face, even in the heat. On top of this its so smooth an really makes your skin feel amazing and only costs $16 for 0.5oz

This Morphe Brushes palette has the perfect colours to create the perfect bronzed holiday look which I will be doing a post on. £11.95


Finally, These Kat Von D liquid lipsticks will stay on your lips for hours on end which is perfect in the holiday heat relaxing by the pool and for those active days. $20

BODY 

The Hawaiian Tropics products are amazing and are what I have been using on my holiday. The Satin protection sunscreen has an amazing silky feel and is so water resistance which is perfect for the beach and costs £8.00 at boots. The Hawaiian tropic shimmer effect tropic shimmer effect protective sun lotion is very similar to my other sunscreen however this one has a slight beautiful shimmer giving your skin a beautiful summery glow. 

Please comment some of your #BeachDayMusts and ask me any questions you have about any of the products! 





0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

skinade, skincare, collagen boost, win skinade