GLITTER GIRL!


Hi Guys! I just wanted to talk about a product which I'm really loving at the moment and these are my coloured Glitters. I got these glitters for under £5 from eBay and I can really say that they have seriously served their purpose and are a quality product despite the low price tag. The glitters came in a plastic container and there were 12 different coloured glitters included. 


Application:
With Glitters I tend to used my Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion , I will then apply my transitioning colour and define my crease as usual. I will then apply the glitter using eyelash glue and a flat brush. Its not necessary for you to go out and buy a specific glitter glue as eyelash glue will do the job. After applying the glitter I will go back in with my crease colour and redefine my crease and VOILA! 


The Colours:

BLACK
COPPER
GOLD
RED
DARK PINK 
PURPLE
GREEN
BRIGHT PINK
WHITE 
BLUE 
BABY PINK 
SILVER


Please let me know how you get on and if you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact me!













































0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

skinade, skincare, collagen boost, win skinade