EASY BRONZE LOOK!

Hi Guys! I wanted to share with you guys what products I used to achieve this bronze make up look which I've been wearing for most of my holiday! I got some messages asking about what I used to create this look so thought I would be handy to a post on it. 


Primer:
Recently, I've ben using the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. This has worked perfectly in the hot weather and is really affordable as well. 



Eyebrows:
For my eyebrows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in the colour 'Dark brown'. 

Eyes:
For my eyeshadow I used my Morphe 12 NB Natural Beauty Palette. For my transitioning colour I used the colour 11, for my crease I used colour I used colour 12 and for my lid I used colour 6. 


The eyeliner I used for this look is my Sigmas 'Stand Out' gel liner and applied it with an elf eyeliner brush. 
The Lashes I used for this look are the Eyelure Urban Tropics lashes. Theses lashes are seriously underrated and I've been obsessed with them recently. 

Foundation: 
The foundation I used for this look was the Mac Prolong wear foundation but I have since been using the Make Up Forever HD foundation which i'm preferring. 

Highlight & Contour:
To highlight I used what I've been using for literally the last 2 years which is the L.A. girl pro concealer in the colour Warm Honey. To set the highlighted areas I used the Sacha Buttercup Powder 




To contour I used the Black opal foundation Stick in Carob and to set the contoured areas I use the St Tropez Bronzer. This bronzer is amazing and it works on so many skin tones so I would highly recommend it.

I used colour 3. from the Morphe pallet as a highlighter for this look placing it in the top of my cheekbones, my brow bone and my nose and then used MACs Gold Deposit for my chin and my forehead. 

Finally.....

Lips:
For my lips I used Nyx Brown Lip Liner and then used their butter gloss in the colour 'Gingersnap'. 
If you like this look please share it and let me know and if you have any questions please comment below! 







0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

skinade, skincare, collagen boost, win skinade