MY FIRST FLORIDA SEPHORA HAUL!


Hi Guys! Some of you may know that I'm currently vacating in Orlando Florida and I wanted to share with you some of the stuff I've brought so far from the Disney Springs Sephora store! All together this first lot of buys came to about $90 but I will show you a break down of all the prices further down. 


The main and most expensive item I brought was this foundation from Make Up Forever coming in at $43 without tax. I've heard people have been raving about this foundation and I decided to give it a try. My shade was R250 and I managed to try it yesterday and it went on so well and really matched my skin colour. I've changed foundations around 3 times in the last 3 months because I've really been trying to explore different brands and find one that works well for me and from trying it once I'm really liking it and will continue to use it while I'm away.


Next, I purchased an ABH eyeshadow in the colour caramel, this was $12 without tax. I used this colour yesterday as a transitioning colour and it worked perfectly. Its very pigmented and helped all the colours come together beautifully.


I also went and picked up a cat von d everlasting liquid lipstick which costed $20 without tax. The colour I got was Vampira, which was a dark red/ plum colour. I've heard a lot about these liquid lipsticks and I also used this yesterday and all I can say is that its AMAZING! It lasted all day and didn't make my lips completely dry and cracked so I would seriously recommend it.


Finally this was a bit of an impulse buy cause I've lost my lashes. I got these Sephora mink lashes which costs $10 without tax. I haven't tried them but I just loved the look of the lashes when I saw them and just thought why not! 

Please let me know if you have any questions about these products and if there are any other products that I should get whilst I'm out here! 





0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

skinade, skincare, collagen boost, win skinade