IM BACK!

Hi Guys! 

I haven't blogged in over a year and I just wanted to explain why that is. This year I started uni and I really wanted to find myself and explore my options. Over this year, I realised that I loved and missed blogging and I wanted to continue on this journey and continue sharing what I love with people. 

Over the last year, I've travelled a lot! I've been to L.A., Spain & Hungary (to visit my sister) which were all amazing experiences and I managed to meet some amazing people through travelling to these countries. 

Furthermore, I completed my first year in university. My first year has been a big learning curve and through it I've made lifelong, amazing friends and met tons of inspirational people who have helped me develop as person. I'm currently working on connecting with some amazing companies and brands which will be so exciting for me and expanding JVDED as a brand, so exciting things are coming! 
But please stay tuned as I will be posting every week from now on and please keep your emails and suggestions coming and I will take them all into consideration!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

skinade, skincare, collagen boost, win skinade