PROM MAKE UP ft Inhermakeupbox!

Hi guys! I know I haven't posted in ages, it's exams season and I have been crazy busy but I just wanted to share with you the makeup look which was done by the beautiful Emi for my prom. She did a lovely shimmery dark green to red/pink smokey eyes, with nude lips and summery bronze glow on the face. I loved this look, as it wasn't too much but just enough to stand out and make a statement.





You can watch how she achieved this look in the video above. Make sure you like, comment and subscribe to her channel and follower her on instagram: inhermakeupbox 



Anyway let me know what you think of this look and I will be regularly posting reviews and make up looks again next month! 




























0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

skinade, skincare, collagen boost, win skinade